Welcome to the village of OMER.
Since 1892, the Omer Vander Ghinste Brewery is situated in the picturesque town of Bellegem, near Kortrijk. The 28 meter high brewery tower, built in 1929, is a beacon in the surrounding landscape.
The tower was initially built to brew pils beer, but is used today to brew beers of spontaneous fermentation. Besides OMER. Traditional Blond, a beer of high fermentation with refermentation in the bottle, we also brew beers of low fermentation and spontaneous fermentation. This is unique and makes a visit to the brewery worthwhile!
Visit the brewery
Visits are possible from monday till saturday at 10 AM or 2 PM.
The visit takes about 2h30min. (2h on saturday) and contains:
- Welcome by the guide
- Tour around the brewery with visit of the brewery tower
- Tasting of 3 of our beers in the cosy pub
Brewery Visits cost 10 euro per person (at least 10 people, maximum 25 people per group), tasting and giftbag included. Is your group to small? Check if you can join another group that has already booked. If there is already booked a group of 10 persons, you can join per 2 persons till the group counts 25 persons.
How to book?
Book your your by filling out this reservation form. You will get a confirmation e-mail when your online booking and payment are complete. Visits have to be booked at least 14 days in advance.
Note: the brewery is not accessible to people who have walking difficulties, as there is a stairway with more than 100 steps to climb in the tower of our brewery.
Brewery & bistro
Looking for a place to have lunch or dinner before or after your visit? Check out these nice restaurants nearby the Bockor Brewery:
- Brouwershuys, Bellegemplaats 2, 8510 Bellegem - contact: 0032 476 500 786
- Steenlander, Dottenijsestraat 86, 8510 Bellegem - contact: 0032 56 20 20 66
- Bistro St-Omer, Roodhuisweg 10, 8510 Bellegem - contact: 0032 474 934 656
- Koekeliere, Bellegemplaats 11, 8510 Bellegem - contact: 0032 56 20 53 63